OUR COMMITMENT TO QUALITY
Not Jus' Donuts Bakery is a locally owned and operated retail southern bakery, committed to producing the highest quality products. We believe in making our cakes and desserts using quality ingredients which sets us apart. Our team is passionate about help making your event or celebration a special one.
Specialty cakes and non-wedding cakes may be placed by visiting our bakery. Consultation appointments are only reserved for wedding cakes and complicated custom orders.
Kindly have the following details ready when calling or visiting to discuss an order:
- date of your event
- type of occasion
- number of servings being requested
- idea or cake design in mind
- cake flavor choice(s)
Orders are ONLY CONFIRMED with a paid deposit and signed cake order form agreement.
- Not Jus' Donuts Bakery's designers reserve the right to make any last minute adjustments to cake as needed.
- Cake designers try to interpret YOUR ideas onto CAKE. Please note there may be discrepancies.
- Color matches are NOT guaranteed. We work with icing…we do our best to get it to the color you request.
- Fondant pieces are edible, however our cakes and pieces may have inedible pieces such as toothpicks, dowels, paper, wire armatures etc.
- In respect of other designers work we will not replicate their design, however we will try to duplicate their work as close as possible within our ability.
- We also would prefer not replicate our own cakes over and over again. We would love to create a unique cake just for your special occasion.
- If you are submitting a photo of an item (i.e. car, building, cartoon) that you would like created in cake, please give us photos with various views (sides, top, front, back). We certainly try our best to interpret something from an image into cake…but please understand we are using mediums such as fondant, buttercream, chocolate, etc. and though we use them to their limits, they are not always able to create certain pieces with 100% accuracy.
- For images for us to create an edible image please provide nothing smaller than an a 5x7 up to an 8x10. You can bring in the original photo in or email us the photo. If emailing the photo please be sure to scan the original photo and only send us the photo saved as a jpeg. If we have to make some adjustments to your photo then additional charge may apply.
ALLERGIES AND INGREDIENTS
- We use fresh ingredients and bake fresh to order. Ingredients include flour, sugar, eggs, butter, milk, fruits and nuts. Preservatives are not used in our products.
- At this time we do not guarantee 100% gluten free, dairy free or sugar free products and are not a certified Kosher establishment. Also note that some of our products may contain nuts.
- Cakes and Cupcakes are best served at room temperature the day or the day after you pick up your order and will keep fresh for about 2 to 3 days afterwards if stored properly.
- Orders require a 50% NON-REFUNDABLE deposit to secure the order date.
- Orders under $30 require full payment upon ordering.
- Final Payment is due at pick up if balance hasn't been paid prior.
- American Express, Visa, Mastercard, Debit or Cash are accepted.
- Must be made no later than 48 hours after placing your order to receive 50% back of the amount you paid (this only applies if you paid for your order in full) and a store credit of the other 50% you will be issued a store credit. If you only paid the 50% deposit (1/2 of the total cost of your order) you will Only receive a store credit of the your deposit amount.
- No refunds will be issued on orders cancelled after 24 hours within placing your order.
- Due to the nature of our products, WE DO NOT accept returns.
- Changes to order must be made 1 week in advance. Extra charges may apply.
- If for some unforeseen circumstance (i.e. natural emergency, power outage, etc) out of Not Jus' Donuts Bakery's control, we will reimburse you or issue you a store credit for the amount you paid.
****We reserve the right to NOT proceed with and cancel your order at anytime should we feel your requests or last minute changes are not reasonable to our designers and timeline.
****Rude and negative attitudes are not tolerated. Desserts + Sugar = Happy!
PLEASE ENSURE YOUR CAKE IS CORRECT WHEN PICKING UP. We are happy to fix any mistakes on our part whenever possible.
Not Jus' Donuts Bakery is not liable for any damages to the cake/cupcakes and other desserts after pick up. Any changes requested after pick up may be done for an extra charge.
All cakes and cupcakes should be transported on a flat surface in your vehicle. Once at your destination, refrigerate your cake or cupcakes if not being served right away. If you are serving it the same day, most cakes can be left at room temperature. We will instruct you otherwise before you leave the bakery. On hot days cakes and cupcakes should be kept cool as our buttercream or cream cheese will melt!
If you send someone else to pickup your order, they are responsible for making sure that the order is to your satisfaction before leaving the bakery.
A waiver is signed before leaving with your cake order that reads “_______ agrees that cake has the details requested. Not Jus' Donuts Bakery is not liable for any damages to the cake/cupcakes after pick up. Any changes requested after pick up may be done for an extra charge.”
Above all, RELAX…and eat cake!